Hello ATC Members!
We want to thank all members for being accommodating and following the guidelines. Starting October 26th ATC will move into indoor play and has developed guidelines to provide a safe return by abiding by the protocols established by Premier Ford, City of Burlington, Tennis Canada and OTA (Stage 3). We ask all members to please do their part in keeping the ATC safe.
The following rules will be strictly enforced and must be adhered to by all members to ensure continued play at the Club during this pandemic. Membership privileges could be removed if guidelines are not followed.
Please review Members section of website for additional information:
Aldershot Tennis Club – Aldershot Tennis Club Reopening Guidelines – RED Control Zone December 2020
Aldershot Tennis Club – COVID Lesson Protocol
Aldershot Tennis Club – Club Access
General Club Guidelines:
- Club House will NOT be open.
- Mask/Face Coverings must be worn at all times when inside the clubhouse, airlock and in the bubble when not playing tennis (walking to and from booked court, preparing for play, etc.)
- Airlock Capacity is restricted to TWO members at one time. To reduce congestion members are asked to leave the courts 5-10 minutes before the end of their session.
- Bubble Capacity is restricted to 10 and members are asked to not enter the bubble until the previous members have left the bubble and the court is empty.
- Airlock Doors’ handles and push bars must be sanitized at least twice daily. Members are asked to please record the date and time doors were sanitized on the check sheet inside of the bubble, use wipes to sanitize airlock doors during departure and dispose of wipe in garbage outside of the bubble.
- No Guests or Walk-Ons will be permitted. Member’s play MUST be booked through Gigasport.
- Singles Only. Exception: Doubles permitted ONLY if your partner resides in the same household.
Report any safety concerns to the ATC president: firstname.lastname@example.org